|Home>Bearing knowledge> Novice learning bearing shortcut method list first move|
Novice learning the bearing shortcut method list first move
Source: China Bearing Network Time: 2014-08-30
|/*250*250 was created on 2017/12/25*/ var cpro_id = 'u3171089';|
First, the bearing code analysis
1. NU : NU is usually attributed to the predecessor code; it is a type of cylindrical roller bearing; it is a cylindrical roller bearing with no rib in the inner ring; such as NU203. ECJ: I haven't seen this before; but I feel it is inside the cylindrical roller; it may be related to the insistence; it should be to strengthen the insistence!
3. M: Usually attributed to the post code; can represent the meaning of copper protection; that is, the bearing of the bearing is copper; for example: 22220. M may be 6040. M This M is the bearing frame of the bearing for the copper frame; however, there are also exceptions; each manufacturer's indication method is very different; according to each brand manufacturer's bearing naming method; only know what it means!
4. H : H should be attributed to the predecessor code; usually indicated as stainless steel; same as Japanese stainless steel SS; such as H 608 ZZ!
5. 2Z: 2Z is â€‹â€‹also equal to ZZ; this is usually said to be a deep groove ball and angular touch type bearing; it is a secret method to show that the bearing is used: dust cover seal; other you may encounter RS â€‹â€‹or 2RS, etc. It is the meaning of rubber seals; Z and RS are the meaning of large-face seals; 2Z and 2RS are double-sided seals!
6. N : N is usually the post code; it is used more on the deep groove ball; it indicates that the outer ring of the bearing has a groove 7 on one side. NJ: Same as NU; is a type of cylindrical roller bearing; however, NJ is a cylindrical roller bearing that indicates a single rib of the inner ring; NU has no inner ring!
8. ECM: This ECM is a post-code; usually the motor bearing has such a code; the price of this type of bearing is also higher than usual; such as 6204ECM.
9. 2RS: 2RS is also the post code; it is a kind of seal indicating method; it is double-sided rubber seal; can refer to 2Z!
10. CC/W33: There are two localities to say here; top of the list: CC is the meaning of iron protection; usually for spherical roller bearings; insist on the iron warranty; there is also a kind of support; Use CA to indicate; Second: W33 is also for the spherical roller; it indicates that this type of outer ring has a smooth oil groove and three evenly distributed oil holes.
11. K : This K is the meaning of taper; but the bearing type with K is the meaning of taper; if it is a single K; then the taper is K=1:12, if you see a type with a back K30, then this K30 is equal to 1:30 taper!
Recommend to friends comments close window
|Bearing related knowledge|
| Classification of rolling mill bearing protection and monitoring of rolling bearing bearing defects in SKF bearings (2) |
The bearing-related function is based on the requirements of the imported bearing during the application of the bearing. The appearance of the bearing surface grinding shows the disadvantages and the analysis of the difference between the fine bearing and the normal bearing.
This article links to http://
Please indicate the bearing network http://
Previous: Several ideas to avoid premature damage of NTN imported bearings Next: INA needle roller bearing installation process "Things focus on large inventory"
Aluminum Strip,Aluminium Flat Strips,Aluminum Strips Lowes,Aluminium Cover Strip
Jinan Xinhai Aluminum Industry Co., LTD. , https://www.jnxinhai-alu.com